Russian girl sells her virginity for £17,000 in online auction


Highest bid: Shatuniha’s virginity was auctioned off
The Siberian Times
A Russian teenager has sold her virginity online for over £17,000.
The Siberian beauty known as Shatuniha auctioned her virtue online describing
herself as “new, not used.”
Shatuniha, 18, said: “I am in urgent need of money, so I am selling the most
precious thing I possess. I am ready to meet up soon, even as soon as
tomorrow, and I am ready to have my virginity verified.
“I can come to a hotel at Predmostnaya Square with a document confirming my
virginity, and with a person who will take the cash and leave, so that I am not
fooled. This person will take away the money, but I will stay… The money
should be cash only.”
The auction was won by Evgeniy Volnov whose bid was 900,000 roubles, or
£17,514.