Saved By the Bell Drops Some Knowledge


So I'm enjoying my snow-free snow day and I'm watching some
Saved By the Bell because WHY WOULDN'T I? I'm watching
Home For Christmas, Part 1 (Season 4, Episode 24 - GOOD
MORNING MISS BLISS COUNTS) and Saved By the Bell is
throwing down some real truth.
In this scene, Zack is trying to woo Laura, who he met in the
food court, and things are going well (because that Zack is a
ladykiller!), until the homeless man that Zack met in the
bathroom (Spoiler alert: it's Laura's dad! But the point still
stands) walks by and waves. The next exchange is a fantastic bit
of awesomeness rarely seen in SBTB:


Zack: I gave him some money; I just hope he spends it on
food.

Laura: What do you mean by that?

Zack: Well, you know, when you give a guy a handout, you
can't be sure if he's really hungry, or a wino, or worse.

(chuckles) So, pick you up at 12:30?
Laura: Forget it. I just lost my appetite.


You go, Laura.