Photos: This Woman has Slept with 300 People & must have at least 5 Orgasms per Day!



A 'hypersexual' woman who claims to have slept with
300 people is so addicted to carnal pleasure that she
spends up to five hours a day having sex or pleasuring
herself.


Nessa Jay, 24, from Cromer, Norfolk, finds her
addiction to sex so hard to deal with that she is even
having therapy to try to curb it. Speaking to The
Sun's Jennifer Tippett, Nessa said:
'I get sweaty palms, I feel angry and I need to satisfy
myself if I don't get at least five orgasms a day
through sex.'


Nessa says sex addiction is hard to deal with. She first
discovered her thirst for sex after losing her virginity at
the age of 16 and within 8 years, has had sex with
300 people. She used to have sex with 'anyone I
could'. Nessa says she even used to meet sexual
partners in the supermarkets.
'First I chat to them a bit to make sure they're not
dangerous or odd but once I know they are OK we go
home together,' she said.


Nessa also says she's enjoyed sex with women and
has had threesomes. Her sexual appetite has in the
past wreaked havoc with her friendships and many of
her female friends cut ties with her because they were
afraid, worried that their boyfriends may be attracted to
her.


But trying to curb her nymphomaniac habit, Nessa now
channels much of her sexual energy in to her work as a
sex toy reviewer. She has tested 2,000 toys, and says
the nature of her job helps her to deal with her
cravings. However, while she has been polyamorous in
the past, she has one partner at the moment.


Nessa doesn't want her nymphomania to define her
and hopes people will view people with hypersexuality
as 'normal'. She said:
'I live an average life which most people my age would
live. I see friends, I write, I have hobbies; it's pretty
normal and pretty boring at times actually. My sex
drive may be higher than some but it's healthy because
I'm positive about it. I always make sure I have
incredibly safe sex and get tested regularly.'I'm
perfectly healthy. I can't change who I am or how I act
and I wouldn't want to,' she added.