I Warned That Girl Not To Blackmail Obesere –Friend Opens Up



More revelations are still coming out, with clear
indication that Miss Olanike Olaiye is actually lying
against the man she accused of raping her, Abass
Akande Obesere. The lady who introduced Olanike to
Obesere has now confirmed Obesere's story that
Olanike is just trying to blackmail him and get some
millions.
Speaking to newsmen on Friday in Ibadan, Bola
Okoro, the lady who brought two of them together,
said her friend, Olanike has a daughter and she has
been responsible for she and daughter's upkeep for
more than five years, adding that Olanike had earlier
revealed to her a plan to blackmail Obesere for N10
million:
“I warned her not to try such a thing and I
thought she had taken to my advice. Obesere is
my business partner and I introduced Olanike
to him in order for him to help her with her
business without knowing that she had another
plan to malign him...
"She was with Obesere on Tuesday and called
me that she would be coming to Ibadan to
check on her child on Wednesday, but I told her
to wait; that I was also coming to Lagos for a
meeting, and she came to meet me at that
meeting. I was not aware that anything was
wrong with her until we got to Ibadan, but I
was surprised when Obesere called me that
Olanike said she was bleeding that I should
take her to the hospital.
"When I inquired about what was wrong, she
told me that if I needed money, I should
support her plan to collect N10 million from
Obesere, but I refused . I told her that I would
never be part of that plan before she proceeded
to Lagos and reported the alleged abuse at
Okota Police Station.




She also revealed that Olanike's real name is
Morenike Kikelomo, not Olanike Olaiya that she gave
police.
“She had been abandoned by her parents because of
her waywardness before I took up her responsibility. I
have known Alhaji Obesere for over 12 years and he
is a responsible, kind-hearted individual who cannot
hurt a fly. I wonder why he would stoop so low as to
rape or use a girl for ritual when so many girls are
out there who want to have him,” the woman added.
For now, it seems that Olanike (or Morenike) is in
hiding as her covers has been exposed.
Hmmm...women!