Nigerian Actress Iyabo Ojo Debunks Lesbianism Rumour


Popular Yoruba actress Iyabo Ojo has debunked
rumours flying around that she is the leader of
alesbiangroup named Sexy Pinkies Ladies. To set the
records straight, the actress said her Pinkies
Foundation is a group she established two years ago
and its primary aim is to bring women together
irrespective of their age or societal status to support
each other and share ideas in business, health and
improve family values. “My foundation is not about
that. Do I look like lesbian? I am not a lesbian.
Nigerians like attaching irrelevant things to
something. They are saying that because l am an
actress. “it has not stopped me from achieving my
goals. 80% of the women in the group are married
with kids. I do not support lesbianism.”– Iyabo Ojo
told journalists