Yoruba Actress Caught Stealing Finally Opens Up on Her Issues



As most of you already know, actress Yetunde Akilapa was caught for
the second time on January 12, 2014 in her bid to burgle a house in
Magodo, Lagos. She was seriously beaten before she was taken to
police.
Yetunde has ran to a church where she hopes to be delivered. Below
is what she said:
"I am not a thief. I didn't steal anything. I dont know what is
happening to me . I have every reason to believe my problem is
spiritual. I can't even explain the circumstance I found myself.
People should not ruin my life and career. I am fed up with life .
"I am not what people think I am. I have never been to Kirikiri
Maximum Prison as alleged. God please help me out of this
mess! As I am speaking with you now, I am in Ibadan, Oyo state
seeking the face of God and I believe I would get out of this
dilemma one day. I am not a kleptomaniac. I have not stolen
anything."
She told Encoimum magazine that she believes her spiritual problems
will come to an end after the prayers.