See Toke Makinwa's Lovely Wedding Photos; Plus Her Reaction



On Air Personality, Toke Makinwa is one of the happiest lady in the
world. It was like hell for Toke as many people insulted her late last
year after her 12 years relationship with Maje Ayida crumbled. But the
guy had a change of heart and decided to marry her despite whatever
shortcomings.


In Toke's words: "On the 15th of January 2014, I got married to
my lover and Best Friend. It was such an intimate event, I
haven't stopped apologising to family and friends who feel
slighted that they could not attend. I really did not wish to keep
it a secret, if anything we would have loved to have all our loved
ones there with us but this was our registry and so much had
happened between Maje and I in the last 3 months.
"Plus, it was such a huge surprise, I had no clue. I hate surprises
but I must say, this one knocked me out of my elements because
i usually suspect something is happening. Hehehehe!"



Today, Toke Makinwa is married to Maje Ayida and the whole thing
was a big surprise to her as she never in her dreams, thought he
would come back, certainly not this way. See more photos below...






Happy married to the cute couple!