Did You Know You Can GetBoob Implants Put in WhileYou're AWAKE?


I'm generally not afraid of doctors and medicine and surgery
stuff, and I know it's not uncommon for minor, outpatient, or
even significant surgeries (such as BRAIN!) to be performed
without general anesthesia. I mean, dudes get their penises
vasectomied all the time with just local numbness! No big deal!
But there's just something soooooo toe-clenchy about the idea of
a doctor stretching out an invasive flesh pocket and then
inflating some big boob-sacs inside your chest with only local
anesthesia while you chat with the scrub tech about Vampire
Diaries . Right!?!?!?

But also, up top, medical science! Your new shit is always
impressive, and general anesthesia isn't exactly a pizza party
anyway. And the curious, non-GAH part of me actually thinks
this could be fascinating. Plus, they can't draw a mustache on
you when you're awake.
So, humans, if you're seeking a wide-awake jug surgeon, look
no further than beautiful New Jersey:

Dr. Michael Gartner is believed to be the only board
certified plastic surgeon who performs awake breast
augmentation on the east coast. This surgery takes place
with only local anesthesia allowing a patient to stay
awake during the entire procedure.
Rachel Saez decided to undergo this particular treatment
because she dislikes the side effects of anesthesia.
"I have gone under general anesthesia before and I did
not like the way I felt when I woke up. I like that I'm
aware of what is going on," she said.
...Since Saez was awake during the entire procedure she
was able to describe exactly what she was feeling. "I can
feel him working on me. I can feel him pulling and tugging
but it does not hurt," she said.
The procedure itself takes about an hour and a half and
because only local anesthesia is used, recovery time is
reduced during the awake breast augmentation. It can
also save patients about $700.


Wow! $700 could cover a LOT of therapy. Does anyone know a
good analyst who specializes in post pulling-and-tugging stress
disorder? BECAUSE GAH.