Good Times for Victor Moses: Liverpool To Spalsh £7m On Him


Liverpool are keen on securing a permanent deal for Nigeria's Victor
Moses, reports The Metro. The Reds took the 22-year-old on loan
from Chelsea in the past transfer window and, despite the Nigerian
star in-and-out of the team, Reds boss Brendan Rodgers is ready to
keep him for the long term.
The Merseyside outfit will have to pay their Premier League rivals £7m
for his long term services.
Victor Moses hope he can perform better if given more opportunities,
and he expresses his delight at playing in the team under Coach
Rogers. Below is what Moses told reporters:
“He’s a great manager to play under. He’s very clear with the players.
He knows what he wants us to do. There is a winning mentality, but
he also realises that if we are enjoying ourselves, we’re likely to do
better. I’ve known him since I was 16 – when I was at Palace and he
was at Chelsea.
“He really wanted me to go there. I said no a few times. I thought
Palace was the best place for me at that time. But he never forgot
about me.
“I was delighted when he came in for me again. There were a few
clubs interesting in taking me, but when I heard about Liverpool, my
decision was made straightaway.”
Liverpool currently sit above Chelsea, Victor Moses’ parent club, in
the table this season.