EXPOSED: Jennifer Lopez Tells A Fan Of Hers To Send Pictures Of His "Manhood" (LOOK)

Jennifer Lopez is being sued by Rodrigo Ruiz, a
fan who’s also an Aspiring singer who claims
the singer tricked him into sending her pictures
of his penis in order to score a record deal. He
also alledged the 44-year-old JLO promised to
help him further his music career if he sent her
naked photos of himself with his demo CDs.





In the court documents, obtained by TMZ, Ruiz
claims that Lopez sent him a series of letters
from 2008 that he says made him believe that
he had a chance of romance with her. He
claims he was left suffering from depression and
was forced to seek counselling when Lopez
failed to deliver on her apparent promises.
First of the three letters said, “I just wanted to
let you know that I do remember you and that I
am interested in you. I have plans on leaving
my husband. But I can’t say much right now so
that’s it for now. Send me pictures of you both
with clothes and without clothes.” Lopez and
Anthony split in July 2011 and their divorce
was finalized the next year. The second letter
that the singer allegedly sent Ruiz read, “This is
Jennifer Lopez writing to you again and just to
let you know that I got your packages, music,
and demos. And just to let you know you need
to send me pictures of you with and without
clothes.”
Lopez went on dating her dancer Casper Smart.
Third letter said, “This is Jennifer Lopez and as
you can tell its been a while since I last wrote
and as you can see I have a new boyfriend
which means your in for the long haul and you
have to put up with the fact that I am fking
him and sucking his d
k.”
Investigations carried out shows the owner of
the post office box where the letters originated
from is a 53-year-old woman who said she ran
a Jennifer Lopez fan mail exchange.
He is asking for $10,000 in damages from the
suit. Ruiz also filed a police report claiming
that he was a victim of sexual harassment.
A representative for Lopez has dismissed the
suit as a “desperate” attempt by a fan with a
“hidden agenda”
“This is a small claims matter that appears to be
a desperate attempt for notoriety. Ms Lopez has
never seen or met the plaintiff, nor has she ever
communicated with him. We believe this matter
should be summarily dismissed,” he said.