Lol:Freaky Couple Having Sex On a Tree. Can You Guess What Happened Next?[pic]


Erik and Salina found out during a recent sex romp in
a tree. They had a bloody awful experience that is
dramatized on an episode of “Sex Sent Me To The
E.R.” airing Jan. 11 on TLC. The couple went for a hike
on their all-important third date and, for some
reason, Erik suggested they attempt sex in a tree.
Salina even agreed, although she secretly hated
nature. With good reason, it turns out. The couple
was trying to get freaky on a limb when Erik felt
something move (On the tree, pervert). “I felt it
snap,” he said on the episode. “My hands slipped and
I came tumbling down.” Erik tried to hold on to the
tree with his legs. “I ended up getting skinned really
good and I hit the ground,” he said. As you might
expect, Salina was concerned. “He was laying on the
ground and there was blood all over his leg,” she
said. Upon closer inspection, she saw that his penis
was bleeding. “Your package looks like it sprung a
leak,” she said. Erik said it didn’t hurt as bad as it
looked, but was a bit bothered by how Salina kept
staring at his sex organ. “I think he thinks I was
concerned about his penis,” she said. “I was
concerned about his well-being, but, of course, every
woman wants to make sure a guy’s functionable.”
Seeing him in pain, she felt obliged to confess a
secret. “I hate nature!” she said. The couple
eventually made their way to the emergency room so
Erik’s injuries could be treated. h/t Huffingtonpost