Girl Sues Her Barber After Realizing Bald Head Didn’t Make Her Look Like Amber Rose (SEE PHOTOS)

Who says these two people above are not resemblance of each other? LOL! “Her
bald head is so misleading” Says Nicole who is upset after listening to her barber
who thought getting a bald head would make her look just like professional gold
digger Amber Rose.

“she’s no friend, …a friend wouldn’t do this” says Nicole “Everybody knows Amber
Rose wouldn’t be that pretty without her bald head” said her barber who egged her
on in her attempt to look more like the stripper turned wifed wh*re.

“I was thinking maybe I could snag me a Wiz Khalifa you know? Not the looks, but
the money. I’m no Gold digger I just know what I deserve like Amber. But look at
me now?!? I really should’ve thought this thing through”
Until her hair grows back Nicole has been wearing a lace front wig  which her
barber warned her not to do, because they’re known to cause forehead cancer in
African American women.