CONFIRMED: T.I and Tiny Are Back On the Market





A well-connected insider has just confirmed the rumors that
Atlanta Power couple Clifford “T.I.” Harris, Jr. and his wife of 4
years, former Xscape singer Tameka “Tiny” Harris, have
separated. The couple reportedly split on on Saturday shortly
after arriving in Los Angeles to attend the 56th Annual Grammy
Awards, according to my source.
T.I. was so distraught by the break up that he canceled his
appearance on Sunday night’s live telecast of The Grammys
where he was nominated for 3 awards.
This is very sad news for fans of both T.I. and Tiny. It is unclear
how the break up will affect T.I. and Tiny’s popular reality TV
series on VH1.
All couples experience ups and downs during the course of their
relationships. In Tiny and T.I.’s case, the pressures were
unrelenting. For instance, there are rumors that T.I. recently
violated Tiny’s trust by sleeping with one of her female friends.
But that’s nothing new.
Another rumor has it that T.I. refused to support Tiny’s new
business venture, a line of tequila, because he feels it sends the
wrong message to their young fans. T.I. and Tiny have 2 sons
together. T.I. also has 3 children with other women, and Tiny has
a daughter from a previous relationship.
T.I. and Tiny have gone their separate ways in years past, but
they always resolved their issues and got back together for the
sake of their beautiful children.
T.I. Loves Tiny so much but he’s a man, and as such he should
be allowed to do what comes naturally to men. If their Love is
strong they will get back together. As my source said, “There’s
hope.”