Did My Girlfriend Trick Me Into Getting Her Pregnant?


Just had to share this, guys. Please, what advice do you have for this man?
I've been dating my girl for some time now. She's in her mid 30s, wants to get
married and have a baby but I told her I wasn't ready yet. She said fine.
She got off of IUD birth control recently. She can't go on pill for health reasons.
Fine. I wanted to start using condoms. She said no becaue she hates them.
I said OK but I want to pull out before ejaculation and she got furious when I did,
saying it makes her feel like a hooker.
Meanwhile she was using an ovulation calendar and swore by it saying there is no
way she could get pregnant if we simply follow the dates.
When I would show skepticism, she would get mad saying "there's NO WAY I can
get pregnant using the calendar."
And she promised she would get an abortion if she, God forbid, got pregnant.
So I trusted her and went with her plan reluctantly and didn't pull out anymore.
The incident:
Now, she's pregnant!! She's saying she might not want an abortion. That she can
take care of a kid on her own and so on.
Now I'm furious because I told her that:
a) she had insisted, despite my questioning and skepticism, that the
ovulation calendar was foolproof,
b) she had gotten furious when I wanted to use birth control,
c) she had promised she would have an abortion if she gets pregnant.
Now she says she's not sure she will, because at her age women don't
get abortions and she's getting to the age where she won't be able to
have kids.
Questions for you, please:
1. Did I get played? Or was it an honest mistake on her part?
2. What would you do if you were me?