Maheeda Says She's Still A Gospel Singer; Drops Nudé Photos



In a chat with Galaxy TV, Maheeda reveals her reasons for engaging
in "bad" things. Hear her below:
"I 'm not posting those nude pictures on the internet to teach
people to start going naked , I posted them because I felt I am
sexy and I love sexuality. In Europe, where I live, at a certain age,
parents will start to teach their children about sex education.
But it is unfortunate that I came from this part of the world
where sentiment is attached to everything.
"I’m 31 years old and I can’t pretend to behave like a baby or
something. I’m sexy and I like it. I’m still spiritually inclined and
I have some gospel songs which are not out yet . One of them is
Papangolo. Those nude pictures you see is Maheeda. That is me.
I am just expressing myself. I’m sexy and I am only appreciating
that fact because I love sexuality."

Continue to another of her latest photos...