Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Footballer Of The Year

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo on
Saturday received Globe Soccer Award for the
fans favorite player in 2013.





The player was speaking at a Dubai
International Sports Conference when he was
awarded.

In his speech during the conference, Ronaldo
said it won’t be easy for him to record 69 goals
like he did in 2013.

“It won’t be easy to repeat what I’ve achieved.
But I will certainly try to break more records
because I won’t develop unless I try,” Ronaldo
said
“I’ve been developing myself for (almost) six or
seven years. I continuously improve and scoring
goals is part of the development of my (skills).”

Ronaldo, who is also the Portuguese national
team’s captain, commented on his team’s place
in the seventh group, along with the U.S.,

Ghana and Germany, in the upcoming 2014
World Cup.

“Portugal is most likely to be the first one to
make it to the second round,” Ronaldo said.
When asked who his favorite player currently
is, he jokingly said: “I am my (own) favorite
player.”