How Tiwa Savage Fooled The World By Trying To Look Like A Good Wife (LOOK)

Ehen, I know you lot are like, wth is this dude
saying?? but calm down, relax and see for
yourself. So earlier today alot of sites/blogs
published a pic-post ( photo below ) of Tiwa
POUNDING YAM for hubby, Tee Billz, I don't
know if the admins there are blind/just plain
lovers of Tiwa (which I am too though :D )




But looking very well at the pic below; you'd
know there's no reason whatsoever why Tiwa
will put up this kinda pic on social networks.

Like seriously, there ain't no YAM in there
naw!!
So what is she tryna say? or have us believe??
it just pains me to see dem* blogs puting up
titles like,Tiwa the good wife, Tiwa pounds yam
etc.. Wait..., if she pounds yam nko????? She no
be African lady?? Ha!
BTW, I ain't saying she ain't a good wife ohh!
am just saying this picture is/remains a false
representation of what she wanted the media to
believe.